Here are the Central Ohio car events for the last full week of September.
News and Notes:
I participated in my first "Judged" show of the year yesterday at The Point on Main restaurant. The show, hosted by the C-Town Cruisers, registered 70 cars. Best of Show honors went to Dennis Miller and his 1937 Chevy Sedan.
Dan "Boots" Longenette and the Auto Smarts Radio crew entertained a packed house on Saturday at the Columbus Auto Resale lot in Grove City. The show registered 112 vehicles. This 1946 Ford Coupe belonging to Bob Kirst took Best of Show.
This week will mark the last cruise-ins of the season for Der Dutchman, Southside Diner, Crosstown Creamery, and Grace Chapel Church.
Events are still "trickling" in for the last two months of the season. Check out the Save the Dates for 2020 page for a list of shows and cruise-ins through the end of the year.
- Southside Diner's Monthly Cruise-In - Mount Vernon
- No Events Found
- Der Dutchman Weekly Cruise-In - Plain City
- Open House Car Event - Reynoldsburg
- Columbus Cars & Coffee Lennox Town Center - Columbus
- Auto Smarts Radio Cruise & Ride at Massey's Pizza - Heath [Moved from Grove City]
- Columbus Cars & Coffee Horsepower At Evans Farm - Lewis Center
- Green Gables Cruise-In - Columbus
- MooseApoloosa 2020 - Bellefontaine
- Laurelville Fire Dept Car Show - Laurelville
- Crosstown Creamery Classic Car Cruise-In - Tarlton
- Der Dutchman Donut & Coffee Cruise-in - Plain City
- Classic Claus Car & Bike Show on the Square - New Lexington
- Zachary Taylor Jones Car Show and Benefit Fundraiser - Washington Court House
- Hometown Market Cruise-In - Centerburg
- Cruise for the Blue - Logan
- Shamrock Club Classic Car Show - Columbus
- Cars and Cones Ice Cream Cruise-In - Columbus
- Dick Teague Regional and Ed Anderson AMC Meet - Millersport
Rube's Cruisin' News - 614-274-6008