This week, Tattletale's Auto Smarts Radio Cruise and Ride, Big Dawg and the C-Town Cruisers, and the corporate-sponsored Columbus Cars and Coffee kick off their 2023 season.
Monday (April 24):
- Motor Monday Cruise-In - Newark
Tuesday (April 25):
- Last Tuesday of the Month Cruise-In - Plain City
Wednesday (April 26):
- Olde Pickerington Farmers Market Cruise-In - Pickerington
Thursday (April 27):
- Yabo's Tacos Bike Night - Powell
Friday (April 28):
- Car Guys Sonic Friday Nights - Heath
- River Pop-Up Car Meet - Upper Arlington
- Honda Marysville Motorsports Car & Bike Night - Marysville
Saturday (April 29):
- Kickstands & Coffee Saturday Meet Up - Columbus
- CC&C at The City Apartments - Columbus
- Red Brick Tavern Cars & Coffee - London
- Yabo's Tacos Weekly Car Meet - Powell
- Dick Ater Memorial Jaguar Jubilee - Springfield
- Columbus Cars & Coffee Season Opener - Dublin
- Logan Church of the Nazarene Car & Vendor Show - Logan
Sunday - (April 30):
- CC&C at Starbucks - Westerville
- Car, Truck, & Bike Show @ Walmart - London
- Masonic Lodge 475/VFW 3761 Car Show - Baltimore
- Roseville Lions Club Car Show - South Zanesville [Postponed to May 7]
- Cruise to the Toy Barn!! - Marysville
- Toy Barn Spring Car Show - Dublin
- Last Sunday Bike, Truck & Car Cruise-In - Marengo
For the most comprehensive list of future events in Central Ohio, check out the "Save the Dates for 2023" page. There's also a quick link in the menu at the top of the page.
If you'd like to be notified by email when a new posting appears, click the Subscribe link at the top. This is a non-profit website. Rest assured your email address will NEVER be sold to marketers. There's no risk of more spam mail in your inbox if you subscribe.
NEWS AND NOTES
Not much to report this week. It sounds like the weather in Ohio was more winter-like than spring-like this past weekend. I even heard there might have been a snow flurry or two.
You may notice that I'm posting earlier than usual. My wife is having back surgery on Monday. Putting this out today means one less thing to do tomorrow. Any information I receive regarding the Sunday events, I'll include with next week's report.
I did a minor re-organization of the Recurring events on the "Save the Dates for 2023". I've grouped the events as weekly, monthly, twice a month, and promotor/DJ schedules. I hope this makes it easier to find all those recurring events and schedules. There seems to be a bunch of them this year.
I want to close this week by thanking all those that have sent me flyers. You can't imagine how much that helps me keep up with events. Please keep them coming.