Here are the Central Ohio car events for this week.
The Canal Events Center in Canal Winchester changed up their schedule this past week. The Friday night cruise-in has been moved to Sunday afternoons and the Wednesday night Bike & Sights moved to Friday.
Not sure what the plans are for the Mid Ohio Cruisers and their show this month at Burger King. I'll update this post as soon as I have any information.
News and Notes:
In case you haven't heard, Der Dutchman set a new attendance record last Thursday with 327 cars. The previous attendance record was 243 vehicles set on September 12th of last year.
The Empty Pockets Cruisers had their best attendance for their rescheduled Armed Forces show. They registered 189 cars on Saturday. Kevin Foust took the Best of Show honors.
And Finally, Big Dawg and the C-Town Cruisers registered 58 cars at the Sunday Cruisin' at the Point on Main show. Congrats to Joe Messano and his 1966 Mustang Fastback for picking up the Best of Show award.
The Save the Dates for 2020 page is still be updated regularly. I added a few events as well as deleted a few events this week.
- No Events Found
- No Events Found
- Grace Chapel Church Wednesday Night Cruise-In - Westerville
- Der Dutchman Weekly Cruise-In - Plain City
- Columbus Cars & Coffee Lennox Town Center - Columbus
- Mid Ohio Cruisers Cruisin' With The King - Marysville
- Rabid Customs Rise and Shine - Canal Winchester [CANCELED]
- Highland Car & Bike Show - Highland
- 3rd Delaware Cruise Night - Delaware
- Saturday Night Cruise-In at Nik Fixx - Columbus
- Ninja Express Monthly Car Show - Lewis Center [CANCELED]
- Columbus Cars and Coffee at Esoteric - New Albany
- Columbus Takeover - Columbus
- Cruis'in O'Reilly Auto Parts Harrisburg Pike - Columbus
- Sunday Cruisin' At The Canal - Canal Winchester
Rube's Cruisin' News - 614-274-6008