Looks to be a good week of shows and cruise-ins in Central Ohio. The biggest event of the week will be the 2nd Annual Performance Classic Car Show (formerly Blast from the Past) in Delaware, Ohio. Last year the show registered 450 vehicles. I anticipate attendance will be around the same or better this year.
We have a rare occurrence on Friday evening where two Chevrolet dealers will host competing events. Jack Maxton Chevrolet will hold their July Friday Night Cruisin'. At the same time Chesrown Chevrolet, Buick, GMC will hold it's 3rd annual Friday Night Cruise prior to the downtown Delaware show. I haven't made up my mind which event I'll attend. Check in next week to find out which one I pick.
A reader sent me an email that Chesrown will not be holding the Friday Night Cruise this year prior to the downtown Delaware show. I contacted the dealership and they confirmed that this year's event is cancelled and will hopefully resume next year.
Thunderstorms are preventing electrical hook-up at Jack Maxton. Friday's cruise-in has been postponed until next Friday (7-27-18)
- Cruisin' Tuesdays at Wendell's Pub - Westerville, Ohio
- Der Dutchman Weekly Cruise-In- Plain City, Ohio
- Wholly Joe's Summer Cruise Nights - Lewis Center, Ohio
- Jack Maxton Friday Night Cruisin' - Columbus, Ohio [POSTPONED to 7-27]
- Chesrown Friday Night Cruise - Delaware, Ohio [CANCELLED]
- 2nd Annual Performance Classic Car Show (formerly Blast from the Past) - Delaware, Ohio
- Plumwood CCCU Car Show and Craft Festival - London, Ohio
- Cruise In & Crafts For A Cure - Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Vanity Heels and Wheels Car Show - Columbus, Ohio [POSTPONED to 7-28]
- 3rd Annual ATAC Mustang Round-Up & Ford Car Show - Lancaster, Ohio
- Cruisin' with the King in 2018 - Marysville, Ohio
- 51st Annual Greenfield Car and Truck Show - Greenfield, Ohio
- Benefit for Quentin & Children’s Tumor Foundation - Columbus, Ohio
- 7th Annual MCC Son Shine Cruise Inn - Marengo, Ohio
Rube's Cruisin' News - 614-274-6008