Family commitments kept me from making a "judged" show this weekend, however, I did manage to spend a few hours at Columbus Cars and Coffee at Lennox Town Center on Saturday morning.
By the time I arrived at 9:20, the Jeep owners had already taken over the north side of the parking lot.
Most of the cars arrived around 10:00 am. There were well over 100 vehicles at the peak of the cruise-in.
As I've mentioned before, one of the things I like about Columbus Cars and Coffee is the great variety of vehicles that show up each week. This week was no exception. There was a nice mix of late-model domestic, foreign and exotic cars.
Speaking of exotics, this beautiful black Lamborghini Huracan made an appearance.
You won't see too many left-side steering wheel Mini Coopers.
There weren't as many "classic" vehicles as in past weeks, however, those that did show up were very sharp.
Of note was this 1969 Berger built Camaro.
A good looking Buick Grand National
Here are some other cars that stood out from the morning.
Current classic and future classic?
Next Week's Events
The first weekend in June looks to be a busy one. Here's what on tap for this coming week.
- Weekly cruise-in at Der Dutchman restaurant in Plain City, Ohio.
- Monthly cruise-in of the Vintage Auto Club of Delaware, Ohio at Freddy's Restaurant on Rt 23.
- Cabela's Charity Car Show and Cruise In at the Cabela's store at Gemini Place.
- Pickerington North Marching Panthers Cruise In at Pickerington North High School.
- Car Meets of All Sorts at Bar Louie on Polaris Parkway.
- Ohio's All GM Truck and Car Show at Ashville Park, Ashville, Ohio.
- Sunday Cruisin' at Buffalo Wings & Rings at the Buffalo Wings & Rings on East Broad Street.
- Millersport Honk for Hero's at 12474 Lancaster Street, Millersport, Ohio.
I plan to have reports from the Der Dutchman and Vintage Auto Club cruise ins, and the Cabela's Charity Car Show. Until then, I hope to see everyone out there cruising.