This week has a car or bike event every day except Tuesday. The week finishes off with a good selection of events on Saturday.
A change for this week is Yabo's Tacos in Powell, Ohio has moved its weekly car meet from Friday to Saturday. Here's the updated flyer.
Monday (April 10):
- Motor Monday Cruise-In - Newark
Tuesday (April 11):
- No Events Found
Wednesday (April 12):
- Olde Pickerington Farmers Market Cruise-In - Pickerington
Thursday (April 13):
- Yabo's Tacos Bike Night - Powell
Friday (April 14):
- Car Guys Sonic Friday Nights - Heath
- Throttle Company Bike Night - Columbus
- Creative Automotive Advanced Auto Parts Car Show - Marysville
Saturday (April 15):
- Kickstands & Coffee Saturday Meet Up - Columbus
- CC&C at The City Apartments - Columbus
- Cruisin' with the King in 2023 - Marysville
- 1st Delaware Cruise Night - Delaware
- Flood the Strip Memorial Cruise Kick-Off - Lancaster
- Iron Misfits Easter Cruise-In and Poker Run - Springfield
- Columbus Trucks and Coffee at Rabid Customs - Groveport
- Show and Sip Car Meet - Columbus
- Mopar Spring Kickoff - Columbus
- Southern Ohio Tuner Alliance Meet/Cruise-In - Circleville
- Yabo's Tacos Weekly Car Meet - Powell
- Hater Hot Rods Cars & Coffee - Grove City
- Red Brick Tavern Cars & Coffee - London
Sunday - (April 16):
- CC&C at Starbucks - Westerville
For the most comprehensive list of future events in Central Ohio, check out the "Save the Dates for 2023" page. There's also a quick link in the menu at the top of the page.
If you'd like to be notified by email when a new posting appears, click the Subscribe link at the top. This is a non-profit website. Rest assured your email address will NEVER be sold to marketers. There's no risk of more spam mail in your inbox if you subscribe.
NEWS AND NOTES
The cruise-ins and meet-ups this past weekend got a significant bump in attendance from the improved weather.
About 50 cars turned out for the River Pop-Up Meet in Upper Arlington on Friday evening.
The Marysville Mustang Club had a very successful season opener on Saturday. At one point during the afternoon, there was a line of cars 30-40 deep entering the parking lot at C&N Motor Cars.
When there's decent weather on a Saturday morning, you can count on a packed parking lot at Columbus Cars & Coffee at the City Apartments in Columbus. This past Saturday was no exception.
That's it for this week. A big thanks to Jeff Shankle for sharing his photos from this past weekend. And to Marco Gallardo for sharing the aerial photo of the Marysville Mustang Club's season opener.