I'm back from Park City, Utah. I'm looking forward to attending car shows and cruise-ins again. It was well worth overcoming my fear of flying (with a little pharmaceutical help) to see my granddaughter graduate from high school. It was a wonderful ceremony.
This week adds two weekly Tuesday evening cruise-ins to the schedule.
Monday (June 6):
- No Events Found
Tuesday (June 7):
- Plain City Tuesday Evening Cruise-In - Plain City
- Coaches Tuesday Night Summer Cruise-In - Gahanna
- Polaris Hilton Cruise-In Night - Columbus
Wednesday (June 8):
- Pizza Hut Cruise 'N Dine - Mount Gilead
Thursday (June 9):
Friday (June 10):
- Friday Gathering at Sonic in Heath - Heath
- Creative Automotive/Advanced Auto Parts Car Show - Marysville
- Car & Bike Show at Walmart - London
- Mad River Armory and Range Cruise-In - Springfield
- Oorang Bang Car Show - LaRue
- Hot Rod, Rat Rod, and Bike Cruise-In - Heath
- Walnut Crossing's Annual Cruise-In - Marysville
Saturday (June 11):
- CC&C at The City - Columbus
- Grove City Cars and Coffee - Grove City
- Cruise Night at the Dealership - Mount Victory
- Crossroads of Ohio Street Rods & Customs Car Show - Heath
- Cruise-A-Palooza - Amanda
- Marengo United Methodist Church Car and Motorcycle Show - Margeno
- Help A Veteran Car, Truck, and Bike Show - Washington Court House
- Veterans Celebration 2022 (Reg 10 AM - 1 PM) - Harrisburg
- Farrow Bike Night - Columbus
- Rich's Auto Care Cars & Coffee - Sunbury
- Harry & Mary Wise Memorial Car Show - Sunbury
- Breakout Car/Bike Show - Culp Lake (Springfield)
- Immaculate Conception Parish Car Show - Columbus
- June JDM Takeover Hocking Hills C&C - Logan
- Howald's Paint & Body Works Cruise-In - Springfield
- Downtown Washington CH Cruise-In - Washington Court House
- Westerville Dine & Drive ft Belly Bomber Food Truck - Westerville
- Zenith Customs Cruisin' The Point - Columbus
Sunday (June 12):
- Danville Memorial Park Car Show - Danville
- Newark Eagles Car Show - Newark
- Corvettes at Roscoe Village - Coshocton
- Forest Glen Annual Cruise-In - Springfield
- New Lexington Car & Rehab Car & Motorcycle Show - New Lexington
Rube's Cruisin' News - 614-274-6008
Check out the Save the Dates for 2022 page. Events are being added daily to the most comprehensive list of car events in Central Ohio.
If you'd like to be notified by email when a new posting appears, click the Subscribe link at the top. This is a non-profit website. Rest assured your email address will NEVER be sold to marketers. There's no risk of more spam mail in your inbox if you subscribe.
NEWS AND NOTES
Der Dutchman Cruise-In:
With a much better evening of weather than the previous week, Der Dutchman had 164 cars attend its weekly Thursday cruise-in.
Columbia Center Community Church Car Show:
Originally scheduled on April 9th of this year, the weather was so bad that day with rain and snow showers that only 13 cars showed up. The organizers decided a "Do-Over" show was in order and scheduled another show for Friday evening.
With much better weather this time, the show registered 62 vehicles. The big winners Friday evening were:
Auto Smarts Radio Cruise and Ride at Grove City Baptist Church:
Dan "Boots" Longenette and the Auto Smarts Radio Cruise and Ride team were at the Grove City Baptist Church Saturday afternoon. The show registered 116 cars. John Nuckles and his 1940 Ford Woody picked up the Best of Show honors.
Mission From God Car Show:
The Mountain View Christian Church of Columbus, Ohio held its first-ever Mission From God Car Show. All proceeds from the show help to support the hurricane relief mission trip to Puerto Rico.
Between 35 and 40 cars attended the show. The awards were waterjet cut steel, welded, and painted silhouettes of the Blue Brothers.
To see more from the Mission From God Show, CLICK HERE.
Spring Festival Car Show & Swap Meet 2022:
The Lancaster Old Car Club held its 58th Annual Spring Festival Car Show and Swap Meet on Saturday and Sunday at the Fairfield County Fairgrounds in Lancaster, Ohio.
The car show on Sunday registered 318 vehicles. Awards were presented to the Top 50 cars, trucks, and bikes.
There were plenty of food trucks, vendors, and a nice car corral. Dave Bratton commented that after 58 years the Lancaster Old Car Club has learned how to put on a really nice car show.
If you'd like to see more from the show, CLICK HERE. Be warned, Dave took more than 100 photos!
- The Richwood Bank in Delaware, Ohio had 19 cars attend its Coffee & Cars Cruise-in Saturday Morning.
- The Rod Knockers Car Club out of Marion, Ohio registered 119 cars at its June car show Saturday Evening. Not a record but awfully close to one. When you figure in the cars that didn't register, there was probably close to 200 cars in attendance.
- The Heart of Ohio Antique Mall in Springfield, Ohio had about 80 cars in attendance for its monthly cruise-in on Sunday.
That concludes this week's report. Many thanks to Jeff Shankle, Dave Bratton, Dale Pearce, and Tim Inscho for their contributions in my absence.