There isn’t a bunch of events in March so instead of posting a weekly list, I’m posting the events for the entire month. The weekly lists will begin again in April.
- March 6 - Columbus Cars & Coffee Lennox Town Center - Columbus
- March 9 - Pic-Town Cruisers - Pickerington
- March 12 - Creative Towing/Advanced Auto Parts Car Show - Marysville
- March 13 - Miller's Automotive/Racers Swap Meet and Car Show - Chillicothe
- March 13 - Columbus Cars & Coffee Lennox Town Center - Columbus
- March 14 - All Pontiac Indoor Swap Meet - Hilliard
- March 20 - Street Race Ohio Meet/RC Cash Days - Heath
- March 20 - Columbus Cars & Coffee Lennox Town Center - Columbus
- March 20 - Pop Up Meet Just Cause - Columbus
- March 26 - Spring Car and Bike Show at Tony’s Bar & Grill - London
- March 26 - Marysville Muscle Monthly Cruise-In - Marysville
- March 27 - Bentley’s Birthday Parade/Party - Columbus
- March 27 - B-Precise Winter Open House - Johnstown
- March 27 - Street Race Ohio Pop Up Meet - Heath
Central Ohio Forecast
6:05 am8:53 pm EDT
14 thoughts on “Central Ohio Car Events for March 2021”
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF WAHLBURG CHEVROLET BE HOSTING CAR SHOW LIKE JACK MAXTON DID FOR YEARS?
Hi Steve, There was a rumor floating around that Wahlburg planned to continue the monthly car shows. I, however, have not heard or seen definitive proof of this.
If anyone has any info regarding Wahlburg continuing the Maxton shows, please post it here in the comments.
I actually emailed them about a week ago, and a Mr. Irwin responded back. He said they were going to look into it. I will call them today and see if they know anything.
Seems a little late to be looking into it for this season. I would assume bands and/or DJs are already booked. Quite frankly, I’ll be shocked if Wahlburg has ONE cruise-in this year.
You might be right. I just thought about it and figured, why not try to find out something. Can't hurt.
I’d bet money cruise-ins at the old Maxton dealership are a thing of the past. Wahlberg doesn’t project that “hometown” feel like you got with Bobby Layman and Jack Maxton.
I called them and talked to the main switchboard operator...she remembered the cruise nights. All she said was if they do have them, the information will be forthcoming. I will put on my " shock " face. On a brighter note, I am going to Miller's car show and swap meet Saturday...no rain and decent weather, about 50 degrees !!
I think you are right.....the cruise nights there were nice while they lasted. They won't have them anymore. Done with this topic...onward and upward.
OH WELL AT LEAST CRUISIN CLASSICS HAS COME UP WITH A PLAN AND GREAT LOCATION FOR ALL US CAR SHOW NUTS!!
I agree. I’m happy to see Cruisin’ Classics pick up the slack. Same with Marysville Muscle.
Yes, awesome. Big Dawg is starting to list his cruise-ins also...Always like his locations and the people.
Has anyone have contacts with Southeast Conservation Club in regards to their car show? It is a beautiful place, great folks and nice venue for car shows? 2 years ago they hosted 2 wonderful shows. Hope someone out there can reach out and give them a nod and get an answer. Sorry to be so bothersome, but I'm really itching for this years car show season after all this covid crap is finally coming to an end.
All for the talk about Wahlburg on here....that man does not even live near Cbus...this is just a business venture for him..he is not a real car guy..Ill shop someplace else for my next new car.
As I replied earlier, there’s no question Wahlberg is going to lack the hometown spirit of Bobby Layman or Jack Maxton.
My big concern with buying a car there would be how long current ownership will be around. If you remember a few years back, a group out of Texas bought Dublin Chevrolet. That dealership hardly lasted a year and was eventually sold to Dan Tobin. I could see Wahlburg ownership selling out if sales aren’t what was expected. There’s nothing that ties them to the community like Tobin, Chesrown or the Coughlin group.
Comments are closed.